About AIG Indonesia
Operating in Indonesia since 1970, we combine international experience with local expertise. Our worldwide perspective offers the benefits of global experience and anticipation of emerging risks while our local presence provides you with access to professionals who understand your unique market needs.
AIG Indonesia has expanded its presence in Indonesia providing distinctive insurance products, services and innovative risk management solutions. With in-depth local expertise in the Indonesian market and extensive global network, AIG Indonesia provides policies for property, marine and commercial/financial liability coverage for our customers.
AIG Indonesia (formerly: American International Underwriters Limited) is licensed to operate based on the Indonesian Ministry of Finance Decree No: Sekr/0290/IV/70 dated 1 April 1970.
PT AIG Insurance Indonesia is licensed to operate in the general insurance category based on the Indonesian Ministry of Finance Decree No: KEP-257A/KM.13/1991 dated 31 Aug 1991, the license was being updated in conjunction with the Ministry of Finance Decree No. KEP-760/KM.10/2012 dated 27 December 2012.
Independent Commissioner : Natalia PP Soebagjo
Independent Commissioner : Franciskus Antonius Alijoyo
Please find on this link.
President Director : Robert E Logie
Director : Gevi Q Wulandari
Director : Michael John Morris
Please find on this link.
We’re the world’s leading insurance organization, with more than 90 million customers around the globe.
We’re a network in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions who come together every day to take on the world’s new challenges. We believe that by striving to provide the greatest value to our customers, we can deliver improved operating and financial performance and sustainable, profitable growth.
FLOOD RISK REDUCTION EDUCATION (FRRE)
AIG Indonesia launched Flood Risk Reduction Education program since 2010, which has been consistently providing education to public on how to prevent and response to flood.
FRRE Learning Module
FRRE Interactive Video
Tips: Flood Preparedness
VOLUNTEERING IN THE COMMUNITY
AIG employees are passionate about supporting their communities and give generously of their time, talents, and expertise to important causes both in Indonesia and around the world.
AIG’s Volunteer Time Off (VTO) Program supports activities that enhance and serve communities where our employees work, live, and serve our customers. Employees have the opportunity to dedicate two paid days per year to volunteer with qualified charitable organizations and schools to benefit the community at large.
Indonesia Good Corporate Governance Awards 2015
• "Fair" Rating for Financial Industry
Indonesia Insurance Awards 2015
• The Best V Insurance of The Year 2015
• The Best I Corporate Social Responsibility
Best Contact Center Awards 2015
• Best Contact Center Operations
• Best Employee Engagement
Bisnis Indonesia Insurance Awards 2014
• Best Practices Improvement 2014 for General Insurance Company
Indonesia Insurance Awards 2014
• Best Private Company for General Insurance
Best Contact Center Awards 2014
• Best Business Contributions – Platinum Award
• Best Contact Center Operations – Platinum Award
• Best HR Retention – Gold Award
• Best Technology Innovation – Gold Award
Best Contact Center Indonesia 2013
• Silver Award for Best Operations (Corporate)
• Silver Award for Best Business Contributions (Corporate)
• Silver Award for Best HR Retention (Corporate)
• Silver Award for Best Team Leader (Individual)
Indonesia Insurance Awards 2013
• Best Corporate Social Responsibility
• Best Human Resource
• Best Information Technology
• Best Marketing
Info Bank Insurance Awards 2012 – "Excellent" Rating of 2011 Financial performance
Best Insurance Company Awards 2012 – Best Travel Insurance
Indonesia Contact Center Awards 2012
• Platinum Awards - Best Operations (Corporate)
• Gold Award – Best Business Contributions (Corporate)
• Gold Award – Team Leader (Individual)
• Silver Award – Best Manager (Individual)